Does your Computer need some more space for storing your files? Do you want to install extra RAM to make your PC perform a little better?
We can make the changes you want implemented quickly and efficiently.
Improvements in computer hardware are almost a daily occurrence and rather than buy a new machine, the simple answer is to upgrade the one you curently use.
Any work we do to your PC is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Installation of system memory (RAM).
- Install DVD burner.
- Install new or second hard drive to your computer.
- Install sound card, network card, U.S.B 2.0 card.
- Upgrade existing PC hardware.
- Replace damaged "plug and play" components.
- Assist with the connection to Broadband and "dial up".
- Setup e-mail from multiple mailboxes or domains.
- Disaster Recovery for Information Systems.
- Internet account setup and configuration.
- Dust removal and internal clean.
- Digital Camera/MP3 player installation and configuration.
We offer our a new service in routine maintenance, this can often be time consuming and often forgotten.
To ensure the smooth running of any system a small maintenance procedure should be carried out, this can be as simple as cleaning the registry. Microsoft a job to your computer to ensure that everything is working and will continue to function properly. This includes checking hardware components such as your fan, power supply, processor (CPU), checking and replacing faulty cables (IDE cables), etc. Let us Troubleshoot the hardware that is giving you headaches so you can get back to your life!
Here is list of freeware registry cleaners, this software can be downloaded on to your computer by clicking on the links.
We ask you to register your name and email address before accessing this page
- 360 Amigo.
- Advanced System Care.
- AML Tools.
- AVS registry Cleaner.
- Reg Seeker
- Wise Reistry Cleaner.
Thank you for calling to fix my computer. Your service is quick and efficient and I am very pleased with the repairs, my computer is working once again.
I G - Holsworthy - March 2012
You came, you saw, you fixed it. I am very grateful - many thanks.
J D - Holsworthy - Feb 2012